Conference Resort Facility Looking for Partners
NAV CENTRE is currently looking to expand and diversify its operations at its one-of-a-kind facility in Cornwall. Opportunities include hosting of national and international-level events, office space leasing, training facilities, and tourism attraction development.
Located on the scenic shores of the St. Lawrence River, the NAV CENTRE is a full service conference centre offering access to 550 guest rooms and 70 dedicated state-of-the-art meeting rooms. It has a number of other key amenities:
New renovated, the Propeller Restaurant can accommodate over 100 guests for meals. From convenient breakfast buffets to delicious lunch and dinner features, the onsite Executive Chef aims to satisfy even the most discriminating of palates.
NAV Fit is one of the largest fitness and recreation facilities in Eastern Ontario, where you can take advantage of a 25-metre lap pool, complete fitness centre, outdoor tennis and volleyball courts, personal training services, aerobics and yoga classes.
The NAV Spa is earning rave reviews as a full service body treatment boutique. After a long day, you can reward yourself with a selection off the à la carte treatment menu, or choose a more comprehensive luxury package.
The NAV CENTRE site includes over 70 acres of parkland with immediate access to the Waterfront Trail, a recreational path that extends for kilometres along the St. Lawrence River.
The NAV CENTRE, which is owned and operated by NAV CANADA, can accommodate new business activities, and its large site can also accommodate new construction. Key opportunities include:
- Training - The facility has 70 training rooms
- Banquets - 5 banquet facilities await.
- Data Centre - The Centre offers a secure, flexible option for data centre operations.
- Workplace Continuity - The Centre is well connected to fibre optic networks.
- Tourism - As a one stop hotel/attraction, the site is an ideal choice for complementary tourism development.
For more information, please contact:
1950 Montreal Road
Telephone Inquiries: 613-936-5060
- Check out more Business Opportunities in Cornwall
- Download the Development Opportunities Brochure and other documents on our Resources Page